Below are some of our best tips to handle your situation when you find out that your spouse may be having an affair. To find out more about each bit of advice, click through to read the full articles.
- Look for common signs that your spouse is cheating
- Check out the cold, hard facts with our cheating infographic
- Do not admit suspicion to your spouse
- Identify if jealousy was a driving force in your relationship
- Be careful with Facebook, because it’s becoming more divisive
Uncovering the Truth
- It’s always best to hire a private investigator before an attorney
- Video surveillance is not easy, so don’t try doing it yourself
- Cheaters are good at covering their tracks
- “Emotional affairs” with co-workers often lead to real infidelity
- Christmas & holiday parties are perfect for catching a cheating spouse
- Summertime always brings a spike in cheating activity
Confronting Your Spouse
- Think about settling your divorce before going to trial
- Make sure your children are the focus during a divorce
As always, we are here to help you in this vulnerable situation. Infidelity and domestic cases are all that we handle, and we will come up with the best plan together to reveal the truth with video surveillance.
Speak with an investigator today at (800) 688-9230 for a free consultation.